Global Service Programs - Service Options
Overland-Tandberg Service Levels
|Web and email support (24×7)||•||•||•||•||•|
|Firmware updates and patches||•||•||•||•||•|
|Remote problems and diagnostic support||•||•||•||•||•|
|Telephone support (9×5)||•||•||•|
|Telephone support (24×7)||•||•|
|Advanced replacement, 2x b/days||•|
|Advanced replacement, 1 x b/days (CRU)||•|
|Onsite repair/replace, 1 x b/days (FRU)||•|
|Onsite repair/replace, 1 x b/days (CRU/FRU)||•|
|Onsite repair/replace, 24x7x4hr. (CRU/FRU)||•|
|Inclusive of all shipping costs||•||•||•||•|
- Service response time based on geographical proximity to service center.
- Additional charges may apply to zones outside the standard coverage area.
- Overland-Tandberg will at its sole discretion, select the most appropriate repair method:
- Remotely, firmware update etc.
- Shipment of a customer replaceable unit (CRU), for installation by customer
- Shipment of a new unit/system, for installation by customer
- Service call by engineer to repair/replace unit at customer site