An established standard, with attributes beyond other simple data storage products, RDX is the trusted removable disk technology. The tough, armored design provides a reliable and valuable data repository. On the go capability makes it ideal for off-site disconnected storage for disaster recovery.
Your Lifeline for all your business data.
- Vast capacities: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB or 5TB of hard disk capacity on one piece of media.
- Fast access: Blistering disk-based speed and access provides up to 330 MB/s* with SATA III or 260 MB/s* with SuperSpeed USB3.0
- Shock-proof design: Ruggedized media
- PowerEncrypt Hardware Encryption***
- Convenient & Secure: Expand capacity and span backups across media. Media rotation and off-site copies for archiving and peace of mind
- Mobile: The external USB3+ version can be used as a mobile storage device
- Windows-Backup support**
- Interface: SATA III or USB3.0 high speed
- Greater than a 10-year archive life
- Cost-effective solution that suits all sectors from SOHO to departmental users
- Full backward and forward compatibility
- 3-year warranty: Advanced Replacement Service
* Media dependent
** This functionality is only available with our USB3.0 RDX drive.
*** For SATA III drives with f/w update.
RDX QuikStor combines the portability and reliability of tape-based backup with the speed and simplicity of a hard disk drive. Compact internal or external RDX drives accept pocket-sized RDX media. Your computer will recognize each cartridge and provide instant access and easy drag-and-drop control.
Write and read access is near-instant allowing users to work directly with the data on the media like one would with any other hard disk drive. With RDX capacities ranging from 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB to 5TB, users have enough capacity to support a wide range of storage requirements, ensuring their data is fully protected.
RDX drives are tough, and media is shockproof and rugged enough to last more than 10 years. Knocks and drops don’t mean lost data. Plus valuable data can be further protected through RDX PowerEncrypt and RansomBlock software ensuring complete peace of mind.
The RDX media is small and durable, so slip easily into a pocket for easy transport. They can be carried to another site for use by another computer or moved off-site for archiving.
On the Go!
The external RDX USB3+ drive only needs a USB3.0 connection to work. It is as easy to use as an external USB disk drive but much more robust and reliable. This enables RDX for outdoor usage like scientific data collection, in the media and entertainment environment, mobile workforce or just for easy data distribution across locations.
Capacity Expansion and Media Rotation
Media Spanning to multiple RDX media allows backups to grow and to expand capacity beyond a single RDX media. All that is needed: Multiple RDX media and supporting backup software.
Rack Integration with RDX QuadPAK™
The RDX QuadPAK allows up to 4 RDX external drives to be securely installed in a 19″ rack to simplify backup and restore operations. This enables RDX to coexist with other IT equipment like servers, disk systems and network components in one rack.
PowerEncrypt hardware encryption is included with the SATA III version of the Overland Tandberg RDX QuikStor drives. Data written to any RDX media can be encrypted with AES-256 XTS standards that has received FIPS 140-2 validation.
In addition, software encryption is supported for all RDX drives, including external RDX QuikStor drives and RDX QuikStation removable disk appliances.
Fixed Disk Mode for Windows Backup
RDX QuikStor provides a fixed disk mode and allows a seamless integration into windows-backup.**